24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 25 Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. 26 Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. 27 No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.
1 Corinthians 9:24-27
- Develop a Rebounding Mindset
- 1 Corinthians 9:24 (Warren’s Paraphrase): Do you not know that in a basketball game both teams play, but only one gets the championship trophy? Develop a rebounding mindset in such a way as to win the championship trophy.
- Lamentations 3:22-23
- Micah 7:8
- Romans 3:23
- Proverbs 24:16
- Develop Rebounding Fundamentals
- 1 John 1:9
- Luke 22:32
- Rebounding Technique
- Bend your knees – for Christians that is praying
- Keep your hands up – for Christians that is praising God
- Keep your feet moving – for Christians that is keep moving forward, don’t stay down